Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Welcome to My Worldrobe


         Was thinking what to write in my first post since my head now is full of ideas and being an perfectionist it becomes extremely difficult to satisfy myself.

First I would like to point that I am not an professional writer and will need a bit of time for improving, so please be more understandable with me, at least at the beginning, will try to learn fast

Second would like to explain where it came from my need to share my thoughts with people that I don’t know and why I thought it can be interesting for anyone. So, first I think the world around us can become better and that learning and listening to each other we can become better, not everybody has time nor interest to read about fashion, good food, health, manners, lifestyle or behave but he can hopefully find it interesting to read it from some blogs, like mine J. I gathered all that confidence in myself to become public because I really think there is some things that I can share with you, people.
        
         I was and still work in fashion, I like to travel and I like to observe people, actions, movements, cities everything what helps me to see and understand the life from another prospective. I like to communicate and to socialize with interesting people (thinking that all the people with respect and education are already interesting) and understand their points of view, way of living or opinion on a particular subject

         One year ago I completely changed my life, I decided to move to another country and start everything from anew, not because I was disappointed in my past position but just because I fell in love, with a man that made me follow him. That was my biggest challenge until now, and I still believe it was the right move. He is a great man J

         In the end for this post, I will share with you my thoughts; misunderstandings, doubts and opinions about every day live, about fashion, culture, food, men and social relationship. I am sure we all have the same issues we just manage them differently, and this is the beauty of being a unique person.

No comments:

Post a Comment